- Personalize your position for sleeping, reading, working on your laptop or watching TV.
- Two adjustable areas – One lifts the head, shoulder and back areas and the other lifts the thigh, knee and foot.
- The head and shoulder area operates independently of the thigh, knee and foot area but can also be adjusted simultaneously.
- Each base is controlled by a seperate motor to allow partners to adjust their base independently.
- PowerBase zones promote correct spinal alignment and blood circulation irrespective of the position the base is adjusted to.
- Centre firm support zone promotes optimum lumber support where your body is heaviest.
- Gentle shoulder, thigh and leg zones reduce pressure points.
- Gently firm head support allows you to relax in a natural position when the head and shoulder area is in an upright position.
- Evenly spaced beech-laminated slats promote air flow allowing the mattress comfort layers to breathe.
- Strengthened rubber arms connect the slats to the PowerBase frame allowing it to act as sprung base absorbing pressure from the mattress.
- Complete with a upholstered stylish surround which only protects the Powerbase but also looks great in any bedroom.
- Stoppers positioned at the foot and side ensures the mattress remains in place.
- German engineered motor – low noise with high quality gears.
- Single Extra Length (90cm x 200cm) – supplied with one single upholstered surround.
- King Extra Length (180cm x 200cm) – consists of two single PowerBases and supplied with one king size upholstered surround.
Peace of Mind
- 1 Year Guarantee on motor and 1 Year Warranty on PowerBase